currently our state of affairs is as follows.
- LP's are discontinued.
- EDU is discontinued minus one video I said I'd make for schwa and lollerskates.
- Skyrim, hl1, other side projects are all discontinued.
- Articles are discontinued minus an anime review update I said I'd do for drunk swede.
- Unreal 4 project is considered dormant until solution for retargeting is found that actually works AND my workload for DND is caught up on (I missed months of work so I'm in a bad spot atm).
- Compilations are active but the current top priority is sonic 2006 and followed maybe by wow series if I can pull out of our current crisis.
- Castovers may be resumed late in the year or next year if no one dies before then.
Current workload irl is insanely high between managing two cats whom have required hourly care to keep alive, general maintenance, and overall fatigue from 7 years of never-ending stress. If 2020 goes better than it started then the status of projects will be re-evaluated in later months. Otherwise, I am considering myself retired from general casting. However, given one of the cats is now on high-maintenance drugs and feeding routines until the end, it's unlikely the situation will ever improve even marginally.