Stop using webp. You're being gross.
Published on May 9, 2020
Published on May 1, 2020
Things have calmed down a little bit here thanks to the Chinese deathplague, though the first couple months were kinda scary due to the high potential of losing access to the drugs/food necessary to keep the cat alive.
For summer, I would like to get the editing project for DKS3 randomizer finished and editing for Schwa's D&D game finished. That's my sole goal for the year overall and I'm not on good track for tackling it yet due to irl workload and insomnia.
I'm considering the following projects abandoned:
- WoW series (Tried 4 times to restart recording and gave up, accidentally deleted months of work on the side B conclusion)
- SSC (I will probably remove these particular D&D videos from the site and only have them available on request) (I am too far behind and most of the sessions I don't have anything to say, I'm working on a >40 hour dev video for the Fractal Maze and won't post it publicly since I don't want certain parties having access to my content)
- D&D primary article
- Publication variants of statblocks and other dev content for D&D
I will be working on the following side projects hopefully in the next while:
- 2x Steak hots videos (casted, needs processing)
- Horse hots videos (needs casting)
- Blizzard retrospective video (review of article+d2 reverse engineering+general insanity, I won't finish this soon but I did start it)
But overall I just want to finish the one major project this year. Any major casting is not going to happen.
Published on Apr 27, 2020
I made some very minor adjustments to the site that should correct some small issues on smaller window sizes/mobile. The header text shouldn't vanish from articles and images will rescale now.
Published on Mar 27, 2020
I have updated the About section to reflect that I no longer consider any resource or development requests, period, from someone I don't consider an internal viewer.
I have tentatively resumed editing work on some of the smaller projects between D&D work.
Corona-chan is locking us down tight in her Chinese thighs. It's getting very scary here since I am at a high risk of complications if I get it due to the lung damage pneumonia gave me in 2013 and my heart problems. But repeated exposure to danger is necessary for my day to day life.
Everything else is just a bloody mess.
Published on Mar 19, 2020
Corona-Chan looks in Canada's direction and like good cucks we kick ourselves in the gallbladder cysts we call testicles so she doesn't have to.
Published on Feb 8, 2020
What is likely to be the final Coffee Hour, at least for a long time, has been released.
Published on Feb 1, 2020
currently our state of affairs is as follows.
- LP's are discontinued.
- EDU is discontinued minus one video I said I'd make for schwa and lollerskates.
- Skyrim, hl1, other side projects are all discontinued.
- Articles are discontinued minus an anime review update I said I'd do for drunk swede.
- Unreal 4 project is considered dormant until solution for retargeting is found that actually works AND my workload for DND is caught up on (I missed months of work so I'm in a bad spot atm).
- Compilations are active but the current top priority is sonic 2006 and followed maybe by wow series if I can pull out of our current crisis.
- Castovers may be resumed late in the year or next year if no one dies before then.
Current workload irl is insanely high between managing two cats whom have required hourly care to keep alive, general maintenance, and overall fatigue from 7 years of never-ending stress. If 2020 goes better than it started then the status of projects will be re-evaluated in later months. Otherwise, I am considering myself retired from general casting. However, given one of the cats is now on high-maintenance drugs and feeding routines until the end, it's unlikely the situation will ever improve even marginally.
Published on Jan 6, 2020
If you're running Brood War with widescreen hacks, no-cd cracks, and other bullshit, don't complain to me when memory patchers like firegraft for AO 1.10 don't work, and don't act surprised if your dodgy junk breaks everything it touches.