DKS3 randomizer run is now up in psychological adventures.
Published on Jun 21, 2020
Published on Jun 17, 2020
The Rinthcess made it a thing.
Dks3randomizer is plodding along edit-wise. Should be ready sometime soon-ish.
I've also added some stuff to the Terminology page.
Published on Jun 4, 2020
We here at Gameproc come from a diverse background of cultures and creeds, ages and upbringings. A great injustice continues to plague the world and in recent days has become more and more intolerable, and we'd like to take a moment to talk to you about one of the most important issues affecting the world today. It's my personal hope that by spreading awareness and speaking out I can help make a difference for the innumerable guests that come here and are impacted, so I've gone ahead and arranged a short article that concisely explains the issues we face and how to help mitigate them.
Like all articles I may update this in the future. Back up your files before testing this shit, unlike me, who paid a heavy price for forgetting to do so the first time around.
Published on May 9, 2020
Stop using webp. You're being gross.
Published on May 1, 2020
Things have calmed down a little bit here thanks to the Chinese deathplague, though the first couple months were kinda scary due to the high potential of losing access to the drugs/food necessary to keep the cat alive.
For summer, I would like to get the editing project for DKS3 randomizer finished and editing for Schwa's D&D game finished. That's my sole goal for the year overall and I'm not on good track for tackling it yet due to irl workload and insomnia.
I'm considering the following projects abandoned:
- WoW series (Tried 4 times to restart recording and gave up, accidentally deleted months of work on the side B conclusion)
- SSC (I will probably remove these particular D&D videos from the site and only have them available on request) (I am too far behind and most of the sessions I don't have anything to say, I'm working on a >40 hour dev video for the Fractal Maze and won't post it publicly since I don't want certain parties having access to my content)
- D&D primary article
- Publication variants of statblocks and other dev content for D&D
I will be working on the following side projects hopefully in the next while:
- 2x Steak hots videos (casted, needs processing)
- Horse hots videos (needs casting)
- Blizzard retrospective video (review of article+d2 reverse engineering+general insanity, I won't finish this soon but I did start it)
But overall I just want to finish the one major project this year. Any major casting is not going to happen.
Published on Apr 27, 2020
I made some very minor adjustments to the site that should correct some small issues on smaller window sizes/mobile. The header text shouldn't vanish from articles and images will rescale now.
Published on Mar 27, 2020
I have updated the About section to reflect that I no longer consider any resource or development requests, period, from someone I don't consider an internal viewer.
I have tentatively resumed editing work on some of the smaller projects between D&D work.
Corona-chan is locking us down tight in her Chinese thighs. It's getting very scary here since I am at a high risk of complications if I get it due to the lung damage pneumonia gave me in 2013 and my heart problems. But repeated exposure to danger is necessary for my day to day life.
Everything else is just a bloody mess.
Published on Mar 19, 2020
Corona-Chan looks in Canada's direction and like good cucks we kick ourselves in the gallbladder cysts we call testicles so she doesn't have to.